Signing a document is important for legal purposes. This ensures that the person signing the document is actually who they say they are and also provides some evidence that they were present when the document was signed. There are many different ways to sign documents, but online signatures are increasingly becoming more popular.
Signing a document through an online service is easy, efficient, and saves time! This blog post will show you how to complete this task on two of the most popular services: DocuSign and Adobe Sign. You’ll be able to see step-by-step instructions of both processes as well as compare the advantages and disadvantages of each system.
How to Sign a PDF Online
DocuSign is an online service that allows you to sign documents online. You can sign documents, like PDFs, directly on your computer using the DocuSign website. All you need to do is type your name into the signature box and click “submit”. The process will be completed in seconds!
– Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is a document signing service that offers many features. You can easily create contracts or agreements with your clients by clicking “create contract” on the Adobe Sign website. Once you’ve created a contract, you can send it to your client for them to sign. They just have to click on their name when they open the document in order to sign it with their own account information. They will then have access to any updates or revisions made after they have signed the contract up until thirty days after receipt of the document by all parties involved.
What Is DocuSign?
DocuSign is a service that allows users to sign documents from the convenience of their computer or mobile device. You can even use DocuSign with your tablet or smartphone as long as you have an internet connection.
They offer many different ways to sign documents, including electronically signing and returning documents, scanning and signing documents, or signing them in-person at DocuSign locations.
DocuSign offers a few different pricing plans for their services. They offer a free plan for personal use; this allows one user to complete up to 10 signature requests per month. For businesses, they offer two plans: one for companies with up to five employees or contractors (the Business Essentials Plan) at $10 per month per person, and one for companies with more than five employees or contractors (the Business Pro Plan) at $12 per week per person.
What Is Adobe Sign?
Adobe Sign is a service that allows you to create, manage, and sign documents online. It allows you to share your document with other users, get notifications when a document has been signed, and securely store all your signed documents in the cloud.
How to Sign a Document on DocuSign
DocuSign is an online service that provides users with tools for signing, sending, and receiving electronic signatures. The following steps will show you how to sign a document on DocuSign:
1. Visit the website and sign up if you don’t already have an account (you can use your email address or phone number).
2. Search the site for the document you want to sign.
3. Click “Send this Document” at the top of the page with your document displayed.
4. Verify your identity by filling in your personal information (name, last name, date of birth, etc.).
5. Read over the terms and click “I Accept” to continue to the next step.
6. Select one of three verification methods for signing your document: e-signature, fax confirmation, or snail mail confirmation (requires sending back hard copy).
7. Signing with an e-signature is quick and easy – just type in your name and click “I Agree”! If you choose fax confirmation or snail mail verification you will either need to fill out a form or send back a hard copy of the signed document which can be sent by fax or post respectively (check with DocuSign for more details).
8. Your signature will now appear on another screen confirming that it has been successfully sent to you as a PDF file attachment!
How to Sign a Document on Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign is a cloud-based service that allows you to digitally sign and send documents from any computer or mobile device. Here’s how to sign a document on Adobe:
# Go to the Adobe Sign website and log in.
# You’ll be redirected to your Dashboard. Find the document you need to sign and click on the “Sign” button.
# Enter your email address, password, and name of document.
# Review the document’s details carefully before signing it. If there are changes you want to make, scroll down and find the “Edit Signature” button.
Signing a document online is easy thanks to DocuSign and Adobe Sign. All you have to do is click on the appropriate link, enter your information, and then sign on the screen. The process is quick, simple, and secure.